35...and still standing..so far

Source from google image
 
 

Alhamdulillah..today mark the 35th years of my wonderful life atas muka bumi Allah ini.  Bersyukur dengan kurniaanNya dan diberi rezeki yang tidak putus-putus.  Terima kasih atas ucapan daripada keluarga dan rakan2. It really makes my day.

Sadly, birthday girl demam kura. Jadi MC lah saya. My niece treated me with early lunch at mamaks, my sisters treated me with late lunch at johnnys and lastly my beloved husband treated me with dinner at showru..what a wonderful bday. Lots of eating activities. Thank you guys. 

Husband tanya nak hadiah apa. For the first time, I jadi blank sebab i dont know what i should ask for my bday gift. hmm i remember handbag dah lama tak beli :) yeah a handbag it is tapi entah bila nak beli.

Wrap up my day today by watching Adam dan Hawa. AA really made my day.

0 comments: